Benefits of Chado New Mexico Membership include:
- The ability to study with an Urasenke-trained instructor.
- Access to members-only events, including study intensives, lectures, workshops, and tea events.
- Events calendars and updates from Chado New Mexico
- Invitations to Chado New Mexico’s quarterly meetings.
- Access to the lending library of books and videos about Chanoyu and related arts in both English and Japanese.
- Twice-yearly newsletters in English from Urasenke headquarters in Kyoto.
- The possibility of visiting Urasenke headquarters in Kyoto, and study opportunities in the Midorikai training program in Kyoto.
- Being part of a network of almost 100 Urasenke associations worldwide.
Annual dues support the activities of Chado New Mexico.
Levels of membership include:
Full time student: $15
To join: Send a check payable to “Urasenke New Mexico” along with your contact information (please include your e-mail address), level of membership, and specific interests to:
Siddiq von Briesen
Treasurer, Chado NM
208 Sereno Drive
Santa Fe, NM 87501